Michelle Harris is a 28-year Clayton resident, serving her 10th year as a Clayton Alderman.
- 20 years with Fortune 500 companies; DuPont and Nestle-Purina.
- 10 years consulting as StrategyFinder, LLC
- MBA, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Alderman, City of Clayton, 10 years
- Executive Board Member, Municipal League of Metro St. Louis
- Board Vice Chair, Metropolitan Zoological Park & Museum District
- Former Treasurer, Center of Clayton
- Member, various city boards and commissions
- Founding board member, Clayton Century Foundation
- Founding board member, Shakespeare Festival of St. Louis
- Board member, Meds & Food for Kids
- Former PTO leader, school district of Clayton
- Former co-leader, Cub Scout Den
Michelle and her husband Scott live in Claverach Park. Their son Clayton is currently a senior at Webster University. Their daughter Carson is completing a master’s degree at the University of Denver. Both children are graduates of Glenridge Elementary, Wydown Middle School and Clayton High School. Her husband is Managing Partner of the St. Louis office of DHR International, a global executive recruiting firm.The household includes a retriever, Sugar, and an elderly cat, Kit.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
We respect your privacy. we will never share your email with anyone.
CONNECT WITH US